[News] Mozilla Launches Mongolian Direct Outreach, "Pass it on" Campaign

  • Subject: [News] Mozilla Launches Mongolian Direct Outreach, "Pass it on" Campaign
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 23:33:43 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Firefox Mongolian Direct Outreach

,----[ Quote ]
| Over the past couple Firefox releases, the Mozilla
| community has proudly shipped a Mongolian localization
| of Firefox.  And, based on the blocklist pings that
| Firefox makes everyday, we can estimtate that we have
| between 10,000 and 20,000 active daily users in that
| locale.  Thatâs a nice accomplishment by the Mongolian
| community!
`----

http://blog.mozilla.com/seth/2009/09/16/firefox-mongolian-direct-outreach/

Love the web? Poster. Picture. Pass it on.

,----[ Quote ]
| OneWebDay exists to celebrate the awesomeness of the
| internet. Itâs also an chance to remind people that the
| web is a precious public resources. Your poster and
| photograph are a part of this. When you poster, youâre
| helping to keep the web open and free.
`----

http://commonspace.wordpress.com/2009/09/17/poster-picture-passiton/

Thunderbird Ups the Email Ante

,----[ Quote ]
| After far too long in development, Thunderbird 3.0 seems
| to be nearing the home stretch. We take a look at the
| latest test builds for Thunderbird 3.0 beta 4. Is it
| worth the wait? Despite the sluggish development cycle,
| signs point to yes. Read on for how Thunderbird can help
| you manage your inbox.
`----

http://www.linux-mag.com/cache/7529/1.html

Recent:

Mozilla Labs bootstraps on another Jetpack

,----[ Quote ]
| Mozilla Labs has launched a new version of its Firefox web extensions package
| just a few days after Google opened up support for extensions in its Chrome
| browser.
|
| The open source outfit has dubbed Mozillaâs Jetpack 0.5 âthe bootstrap
| editionâ.
`----

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/09/14/mozilla_labs_jetpack_0_5/

Mozilla prepares for SeaMonkey 2.0 release

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.channelregister.co.uk/2009/09/14/mozilla_seamonkey_2_0_beta_2/