[News] How Microsoft and Gates Use the 'Press' to Slam Their Competition

  • Subject: [News] How Microsoft and Gates Use the 'Press' to Slam Their Competition
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2009 00:23:52 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

In God We Trust: the Story Microsoft-NBC will probably never run

,----[ Quote ]
| You might have also noticed that I'm deliberately
| stressing the Microsoft NBC partnership here, rather
| than using the MSNBC shorthand Microsoft would much
| rather have consumers using. Many consumers still
| haven't put together 2 and 2, and still don't quite get
| Microsoft's close relationship with the Liberal
| Democrats and the Democrat party.
`----

http://zerias.blogspot.com/2009/09/in-god-we-trust-story-microsoft-nbc.html

Sony rebuts BBC PlayStation claim

,----[ Quote ]
| Sony has rebutted claims made by the BBC programme
| Watchdog that its PlayStation 3 (PS3) consoles suffer
| from a manufacturing fault.

Why didn't the BBC go after Microsoft's outrageously broken XBox 360? Could it
be because the BBC is run by former Microsoft employees to whom
Sony is a big competitor?