[News] Global Warming Denial AstroTurf Suffers Setback

  • Subject: [News] Global Warming Denial AstroTurf Suffers Setback
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 09:38:02 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

U.S. Chamber of Commerce Downsized

,----[ Quote ]
| Darbee wrote, "We find it dismaying that the Chamber
| neglects the indisputable fact that a decisive majority of
| experts have said the data on global warming are
| compelling and point to a threat that cannot be ignored.
`----

http://www.prwatch.org/node/8571

New York Post Suspends Climate Skepticism ... For Just a Moment

,----[ Quote ]
| The New York Post, long noted for promoting the views of
| climate change skeptics, responded to the fake 32-page
| edition with a media release headlined '"witless spoof in
| flawless format."
`----

http://www.prwatch.org/node/8572

Recent:

Greenpeace gives Microsoft's Ballmer score of 7 -- out of 100

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.techflash.com/microsoft/Greenpeace_gives_Microsofts_Ballmer_score_of_7_--_out_of_100_46283612.html