[News] Mandriva Organises a Contest for All to Participate in

  • Subject: [News] Mandriva Organises a Contest for All to Participate in
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 23:01:39 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Moovida Media Center Development Contest

,----[ Quote ]
| Moovida, Fluendoâs latest version of open source media
| center based on Gstreamerâs framework, was launched 4
| months ago. To inaugurate our newly published
| documentation for developers, Fluendo decided to organize
| a contest in collaboration with Mandriva.
`----

http://blog.mandriva.com/2009/09/23/moovida-media-center-development-contest/

Recent:

Mandriva 2010 RC1 : Linux2u

,----[ Quote ]
| I think Mandriva is going to windows way by selling most
| of things whether it is codecs or its powerpack.Desktop
| experience is excellent. This edition comes with all
| latest Software and mind blowing KDE 4.3. So, Lets enjoy
| Mandriva.
`----

http://distrolove.blogspot.com/2009/09/mandriva-2010-rc1-linux2u.html

Mandriva Linux 2010 RC1 is now available for tests

,----[ Quote ]
| Mandriva Linux 2010 RC1 version is now available on public
| mirrors. This RC1 version is available through
|
|    * Free version, 32 and 64 bits DVDs
|    * Dual arch CD (both 32 and 64 bits)
|    * One versions, KDE or GNOME
|    * Virtualbox image
`----

http://blog.mandriva.com/2009/09/19/mandriva-linux-2010-rc1-is-now-available-for-tests/

Mandriva 64bit Review

,----[ Quote ]
| The excellent Mandriva Control Center allows you to most of the above.
| Below are a few more MCC screen shots to show how easy it is to manage
| your system to graphically.
`----

http://www.raiden.net/articles/mandriva_64bit_review/

Mandriva Linux Community: more than 10 years but things have to be said

,----[ Quote ]
| Coming soon, a bunch of interviews from contributers and employees who work
| together on your favorite distribution. Stay tuned!
`----

http://blog.mandriva.com/2009/08/31/mandriva-community-more-than-10-years-but-things-have-to-be-said/

Mandriva 2010 beta: Screesnhots

,----[ Quote ]