[News] A View on GNU/Linux/AMP Wikis as Collaborative Editing Tools

  • Subject: [News] A View on GNU/Linux/AMP Wikis as Collaborative Editing Tools
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 22:53:26 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

WikiCrowd: Lightweight Wiki for Collaborative Editing

,----[ Quote ]
| There are a few things that set WikiCrowd apart from
| other wiki engines. Take, for example, its installation
| procedure. WikiCrowd doesn't require any database back-
| end, so you only need a machine with an Apache server
| and PHP 5.2 for it. WikiCrowd comes as a single
| install.php file which does the donkey job of installing
| the wiki on your server.
`----

http://www.linux-magazine.com/Online/Blogs/Productivity-Sauce-Dmitri-s-open-source-blend-of-productive-computing/WikiCrowd-Lightweight-Wiki-for-Collaborative-Editing

Use OpenOffice Impress for flash card learning

http://www.ghacks.net/2009/09/24/use-openoffice-impress-for-flash-card-learning/

Recent:

The prospects of Microsoft Word in the wiki-based world

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://arstechnica.com/microsoft/news/2009/08/microsoft-word-1983---2009-rest-in-peace.ars