[News] OpenOffice.org 3.2 Dissected, Other Popular Free Software

  • Subject: [News] OpenOffice.org 3.2 Dissected, Other Popular Free Software
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2009 02:26:38 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

List of features of OpenOffice.org 3.2

,----[ Quote ]
| As you could read with the last developer
| milestone ( DEV300m60) we reached the date to
| branch the code line for the OOo 3.2 release. The
| strings for translation were extracted from this
| milestone and were integrated into Pootle. Also
| the last features were integrated. So all teams
| can start to do their work to get released a full
| localized and stable build of OOo 3.2 at the end
| of November '09.
`----

http://blogs.sun.com/GullFOSS/entry/list_of_features_of_openoffice

Open-Source Software: An All-Star Lineup

,----[ Quote ]
| OpenOffice is the undisputed king of open source
| office software. Boasting most of what you get
| with the big commercial packages -- a word
| processor, spreadsheet, and presentation
| application -- the individual applications in
| OpenOffice are even compatible with the file
| formats used by MS Office and other leading fee-
| based software.
`----

http://www.cio-today.com/news/Open-Source--An-All-Star-Lineup/story.xhtml?story_id=13100FTXTNL9&full_skip=1

Recent:

Security and Privacy Feature Improvements in upcoming OpenOffice.org 3.2

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://blogs.sun.com/malte/entry/security_and_privacy_feature_improvements1