[News] [Rival] Nominum's FUD Attack on Free Software Leads to Damage Control and "Sponsored" Posts

  • Subject: [News] [Rival] Nominum's FUD Attack on Free Software Leads to Damage Control and "Sponsored" Posts
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 03 Oct 2009 21:27:49 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

"By Nominum  (Sponsored Post)"

Nominum CEO: Commercial vs. Open Source - Let Customers Choose

http://www.circleid.com/posts/20090930_nominum_ceo_commercial_vs_open_source_let_customers_choose/

Nominum on the back foot over open source attacks

,----[ Quote ]
| Commercial DNS software firm Nominum has responded to
| the backlash against its criticism of open source
| alternatives.
`----

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/10/02/nominum_open_source_dns_spat/

Recent:

Murphy's Law: Sometimes, an Open-Source Virus is Just a Virus

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://www.maximumpc.com/article/web_exclusive/murphys_law_sometimes_opensource_virus_just_virus-391