[News] Graphics with Free Software - Wow! GIMP Makes Champions Too!

  • Subject: [News] Graphics with Free Software - Wow! GIMP Makes Champions Too!
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 04 Oct 2009 23:28:22 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Mancandy announces Durian

,----[ Quote ]
| I submitted it for the upcoming Festival but not for the
| competition, but Bassam, being the moderator for
| entries, suggested entering, so, I have under the
| 'Character Animation' category.
`----

http://www.blendernation.com/mancandy-announces-durian/

Episode 121: Transparent Transformations and Getting Rich with GIMP

,----[ Quote ]
| If you want to make an incredible amount of money it is
| a good idea to learn GIMP. Sergey Brin did that, created
| the logo of his startup and got rich.
`----

http://meetthegimp.org/episode-121-transparent-transformations-and-getting-rich-with-gimp/

Recent:

Episode 118: Looking in the Crystal Ball at GIMP 2.8

,----[ Quote ]
| I take my big soft lens polishing cloth out of the cupboard and give my
| crystal ball a good rub. Usually I use it for writing reports about kids,
| but today I look at the upcoming GIMP 2.8.
`----

http://meetthegimp.org/episode-118-looking-in-the-crystal-ball-at-gimp-2-8/

Episode 119: Get your Palette!

,----[ Quote ]