[News] New Lists of GNOME Wallpapers and Themes

  • Subject: [News] New Lists of GNOME Wallpapers and Themes
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 07 Oct 2009 22:28:11 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Howto: Download Tons of GNOME-Specific Wallpapers With One Command

,----[ Quote ]
| Gnome-look.org has tons of wallpapers to decorate your
| favorite desktop. However the website isnât really friendly
| to download them all. You have to go through a long list of
| wallpapers, click through each and download the wallpaper
| from the wallpaper page. Luckily, with the power of the
| command terminal and ftp you can get tons of wallpapers with
| a single command!
`----

http://linuxologist.com/linuxhowto/howto-download-tons-of-gnome-specific-wallpapers-with-one-command/

25+ Stunning Gnome Desktop Themes for ubuntu users

,----[ Quote ]
| Since most may not know how to install custom themes in
| ubuntu , here is a quick guide for all those newbies.
`----

http://www.techieblogger.com/2009/10/stunning-ubuntu-gnome-desktop-themes.html

Recent:

Ten Of The Best GNOME Themes