[News] Debian Hackers Around the World Mapped

  • Subject: [News] Debian Hackers Around the World Mapped
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 08 Oct 2009 17:59:34 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Where In the World Are the Most Debian Developers?

,----[ Quote ]
| Christian Perrier (Bubulle) issued statistics in his
| blog that show which countries of the world have the
| largest per capita Debian developers. First place
| goes to Finland.
`----

http://www.linux-magazine.com/Online/News/Where-In-the-World-Are-the-Most-Debian-Developers

Reinstalling Debian on the Self-Reliant Thin Client (updated)

,----[ Quote ]
| However, after a morning and afternoon screwing
| around with this in between doing my regular work,
| I'm ready to seal up the box and let Debian Lenny
| ride.
`----

http://www.insidesocal.com/click/2009/10/reinstalling-debian-on-the-sel.html

Recent: