[News] Positron Delivers Linux/Asterisk 'Appliance'

  • Subject: [News] Positron Delivers Linux/Asterisk 'Appliance'
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 09:44:26 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Positron Challenges the Traditional Telephony Board Market with its V-114 PBX PCI

,----[ Quote ]
| Positron Telecommunication Systems Inc.âs
| V-114 PCI adapter is the first commercially
| available embedded PBX (News - Alert) PCI
| adapter based on the open source Linux
| Project, Asterisk.
`----

http://www.tmcnet.com/channels/pbx-pci-adapter/articles/66115-positron-challenges-traditional-telephony-board-market-with-its.htm

Recent:

Build Your Own PBX With Asterisk and Linux

,----[ Quote ]
| Personally I'd recommend taking an Asterisk Fast Start course to get you up and
| running, but if you fancy trying out Asterisk in the lab to see if it might be
| suitable for your organization here's what you need to know to start.
`----

http://www.enterprisenetworkingplanet.com/_featured/article.php/52211_3838131_1

Astricon: Has Asterisk Gone Mainstream?

,----[ Quote ]