[News] Linux Runs Games Over the Networks, GIMP Gets Another Selling Point Over PS

  • Subject: [News] Linux Runs Games Over the Networks, GIMP Gets Another Selling Point Over PS
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 02:13:13 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Play games installed on other computers with StreamMyGame

,----[ Quote ]
| StreamMyGame Server enables PC games to
| be played remotely by converting the
| gameâs video and audio into a Game
| Stream and sending it over a home
| network to a second computer where you
| can view and play the game with the free
| StreamMyGame Player. The second computer
| can be a PC, laptop, PS3 or Linux
| device. The game can be played on the
| second computer without any lag
`----

http://www.unixmen.com/linux-tutorials/443-play-games-installed-on-other-computers-with-streamgames

25 Awesome GIMP Brush Sets (Download 1000+ FREE Brushes)

,----[ Quote ]
| To help you further enhance the
| functionality of GIMP, I have here a
| huge collection of awesome, high-quality
| brushes that can be utilized for
| whatever projects you may have. But
| before that, let me show you how you can
| install these brushes on Linux.
`----

http://www.junauza.com/2009/10/25-awesome-gimp-brush-sets-1000-free.html

Recent:

Episode 121: Transparent Transformations and Getting Rich with GIMP

,----[ Quote ]
| If you want to make an incredible amount of money it is
| a good idea to learn GIMP. Sergey Brin did that, created
| the logo of his startup and got rich.
`----

http://meetthegimp.org/episode-121-transparent-transformations-and-getting-rich-with-gimp/

Five Super Simple Photo Fixes with the GIMP

,----[ Quote ]
| While the GIMP offers a plethora of
| advanced and powerful photo editing
| tools, it also sports a few easy-to-use