[News] Amarok Developer Likes Chromium (and Other Application Tips)

  • Subject: [News] Amarok Developer Likes Chromium (and Other Application Tips)
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 13:20:43 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Chromium: It really shines

,----[ Quote ]
| Have you tried it yet? I'm running the
| Chromium "Daily Builds" on Kubuntu 9.10.
| At first, not very long ago, I was quite
| skeptical about Chromium. It looked
| unfamiliar, it seemed to lack features.
| Then, about a week ago, I gave it another
| try. And boy, has it improved!
`----

http://amarok.kde.org/blog/archives/1111-Chromium-It-really-shines.html

How to use Amarok to manage your iPod

http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/4791/how-to-use-amarok-to-manage-your-ipod/

The Many Ways to Copy, Move, Rename, and Archive in KDE 4

,----[ Quote ]
| In this post, you will learn about some
| very basic features that everyone uses,
| but you may not know all of the various
| easy methods of accomplishing them. In
| KDE, there are several ways to copy, move,
| rename, and archive files. Letâs take a
| look at a few them.
`----

http://maketecheasier.com/the-many-ways-to-copy-move-rename-and-archive-in-kde-4/2009/10/12

Schedule Photo Taking With gPhoto and cron

http://www.linux.com/news/software/applications/126189-schedule-photo-taking-with-gphoto-and-cron

P2P-like downloads with Multiget

http://www.ghacks.net/2009/10/12/p2p-like-downloads-with-multiget/

Recent: