[News] New Study Shows How Openness Works for Business

  • Subject: [News] New Study Shows How Openness Works for Business
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 15:11:40 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Business Benefits of Community Study

,----[ Quote ]
| As someone who manages a large community of
| users I have been watching for the results of
| the 2009 Tribalization of Business Study
| sponsored by Beeline Labs, Deloitte, and the
| Society for New Communications Research, that
| looks at how companies leverage communities as
| part of their business.
`----

http://socializedsoftware.com/2009/10/07/business-benefits-of-community-study/#utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=business-benefits-of-community-study

Recent:

Open Collaboration within Corporations Using Software Forges

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.riehle.org/publications/2009/open-collaboration-within-corporations-using-software-forges/