[News] [Rival] Microsoft Sued for Destroying People's Data (Danger/Sidekick)

  • Subject: [News] [Rival] Microsoft Sued for Destroying People's Data (Danger/Sidekick)
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 13:19:13 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Document: Microsoft, T-Mobile sued over Sidekick data outage

,----[ Quote ]
| Here's a copy of one (PDF, 21 pages), filed on
| behalf of Maureen Thompson, a Georgia resident who
| experienced a "complete and catastrophic loss of
| all data on her daughter's Sidekick." The suit
| claims that the architecture of Danger's Sidekick
| data system contributed significantly to the
| problem.
`----

http://www.techflash.com/seattle/2009/10/full_text_suit_against_microsoft_t-mobile_over_sidekick.html?ana=from_rss

Recent:

Sidekick users share their horror stories

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://news.cnet.com/8301-13860_3-10372826-56.html