[News] Google Takes Microsoft's Business

Monash University migrates 58,000 students to Gmail

,----[ Quote ]
| Monash is not the first university to migrate email
| accounts over to Google. NSW-based Macquarie
| University signed up 68,000 students for Gmail in
| September 2007.
`----

http://www.techworld.com.au/article/322276/monash_university_migrates_58_000_students_gmail?fp=2&fpid=1&rid=1

Google Translator Toolkit and minority languages

,----[ Quote ]
| Today, we've added 285 new languages to Google
| Translator Toolkit, bringing the total number of
| languages supported by this product to 345 â and
| making it possible to translate between 10,664
| language pairs. Google Translator Toolkit is a
| language translation service for professional and
| amateur translators that builds on Google Translate
| and makes translation faster and easier.
`----

http://googleblog.blogspot.com/2009/10/google-translator-toolkit-and-minority.html

Democracy in the decade of Google

,----[ Quote ]
| 'This is the greatest explosion of access to
| information, the potential for creativity and the
| ability to connect and communicate the world has
| ever seen.'
`----

http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/2009/oct/17/communications-decade-democracy-google-rusbridger

Google drives Microsoft *MAD*!

Recent:

Google bets on ARM to kill both Intel and Microsoft?

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://shanzai.com/index.php/market-mayhem/8-op-ed/318-google-bets-on-arm-to-kill-both-intel-and-microsoft