[News] WebOS and Linux: How it All Fits

Quick guide to webOS

,----[ Quote ]
| webOS itself is a Linux-based operating system
| but with Palm designed components on top of it.
| It gives it a rather curious mix of open source
| foundations and very effective proprietary guts
| at the same time, and the result is an agnostic
| way of integrating your social networks and
| other forms of communication. It's the default
| and entirely locked-in operating system for the
| Pre and will also be at the heart of the Palm
| Pixi which we'll probably see before the end of
| the year.
`----

http://m.pocket-lint.com/news/news.phtml/28020

Recent:

Palm Pre from iPhone3g: first impressions

,----[ Quote ]
| Iâm really happy with the Pre.  While the build
| quality could be much better, itâs all about the
| operating system for me.  I canât wait to get more
| and more applications written for it.
`----

http://shaneosullivan.wordpress.com/2009/10/17/palm-pre-from-iphone3g-first-impressions/

Palm Prà arrives in Blighty

,----[ Quote ]
| The Palm Prà has been available Stateside since
| June, but Blighty-based gadget fans can finally
| bag themselves the smartphone from today.
`----

http://www.reghardware.co.uk/2009/10/16/pre_launch_day/

Palm Pre smartphone

http://www.reghardware.co.uk/2009/10/16/review_phone_palm_pre/

Palm Pre UK demand outstrips 2007 Iphone takeup

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://www.theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/1558412/palm-pre-uk-demand-outstrips-2007-iphone-takeup