[News] Free Software Spreads in Warehousing; Jitterbit Makes New Open Source Versions

  • Subject: [News] Free Software Spreads in Warehousing; Jitterbit Makes New Open Source Versions
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 17:19:14 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Next from open source: warehousing apps

,----[ Quote ]
| As the open source movement sweeps through the world
| of software development, business applications based
| on open code are popping up all over. So it comes as
| no surprise that open source versions of specialized
| apps like warehouse management software (WMS) and
| enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems are
| starting to show up.
`----

http://www.dcvelocity.com/articles/20091019_open_source_wms/

Jitterbit Expands Data Integration Tools

,----[ Quote ]
| More management features have been added to Version
| 3.0 Enterprise MX, Jitterbit's open source data
| integration system.
`----

http://www.informationweek.com/news/software/integration/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=220601065

Recent:

Jitterbit 3.0 Enterprise MX Edition Now Available

,----[ Quote ]
| Jitterbit, the leading provider of simple-yet-
| powerful enterprise integration software,
| today announced the general availability of
| Jitterbit 3.0 Enterprise MX, the latest
| release of the companyâs award-winning
| solution for application and data integration.
| Also available today in Community and
| Enterprise editions, Jitterbit Enterprise MX
| includes new management tools specifically
| designed for large enterprise use.
`----

http://www.jitterbit.com/News/Press_Room/jitterbit-3-enterprise-general-availability-101309.php

Jitterbit 3 expands open source data integration

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://blog.internetnews.com/skerner/2009/06/jitterbit-3-expands-open-sourc.html