[News] Everybody Loves Puppy Linux 4.3

Puppy Linux 4.3 gains bugfix, rave reviews

,----[ Quote ]
| The Puppy Linux project has released a 4.3.1
| bugfix upgrade for last month's major 4.3
| release of the popular, lightweight GNU/Linux
| distro. Puppy Linux 4.3, which has been
| rebuilt with a new "Woof" build system and PPM
| package manager, has received a number of
| positive reviews.
`----

http://www.desktoplinux.com/news/NS7533484259.html?kc=rss

Recent:

Thoughts: Puppy Linux 4.3 on Older Laptop

,----[ Quote ]
| So we had our monthly pqlug.org meeting last night.
| So I brought the Dell 8100 to the meeting and showed
| everyone my running version of Puppy.  We all decided
| that we were going to place it on the Dell 5000 so I
| just ejected the CD and away we went with the install.
| In about 5 minutes it was on her laptop and configured
| to work on the internet with a wireless USB key.  All
| was well and she was very happy to have a light
| weighted Linux running on her older machine.
|
| In conclusion Puppy Linux 4.3 works great!  I am
| leaving the CD in my Dell 8100 and will be using it to
| browse the web and check my gmail account while I
| watch TV... :)
`----

http://www.reviewlinux.com/?m=show&id=12534

Puppy Linux 4.3 (step by step installation with screenshots)

,----[ Quote ]
| If all went well, you should be able to use Seamonkey and
| browse the web!
`----

http://www.mygnulinux.com/?p=385

Puppy Linux 4.3 and Woof