[News] GNU/Linux Servers Chosen by GDC, Called Robust and Reliable

  • Subject: [News] GNU/Linux Servers Chosen by GDC, Called Robust and Reliable
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 00:27:53 +0000
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Art & Entertainment: Movies News Release Archives â Page 53

,----[ Quote ]
| GDCâs LINUX-based servers are one of the most
| robust and reliable servers on the market
`----

http://www.advertisertalk.com/art-entertainment-movies-news-release-archives-page-53-9-9855.zhtml

"I'd put the Linux phenomenon really as threat No. 1."

                        --Steve Ballmer, 2001

Recent:

Windows Does Not Scale

,----[ Quote ]