[News] ODF Officially Signed as Malaysian Standard

  • Subject: [News] ODF Officially Signed as Malaysian Standard
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 10:38:35 +0000
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

"RT @rcweir: RT @ditesh: ODF has been signed in as Malaysian Standard [MS]
(announcement coming soon). PDF will be MS soon as well."

http://twitter.com/homembit/statuses/5202641577

cappuccinOOo and more

,----[ Quote ]
| The OpenOffice.org conference will start in
| a few days. It's high time to prepare for
| the stay - e.g. by consuming Italian style
| food and delicious coffee specialties.
| Today, I've added the second entry in my
| little series of "OOo logo interpretations":
| Two cappuccino and one espresso, per favore!
| :-)
`----

http://uxopenofficeorg.blogspot.com/2009/10/cappuccinooo-and-more.html

Recent:

Open-source experts gathering at Foss.my

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://star-techcentral.com/tech/story.asp?file=/2009/10/6/technology/20091006153049&sec=technology