[News] New Audiocasts and Linux Conferences: CAOS, OggCamp, FÃRUM DE SOFTWARE LIVRE

  • Subject: [News] New Audiocasts and Linux Conferences: CAOS, OggCamp, FÃRUM DE SOFTWARE LIVRE
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 01 Nov 2009 12:33:22 +0000
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

CAOS Theory Podcast 2009.10.30

,----[ Quote ]
| Topics for this podcast:
|
| *-DoD memo and official use and
| consideration of open source
| *EnterpriseDB updates its Postgres Plus
| Server, gets Red Hat investment
| *Latest in Linux from Canonicalâs Ubuntu
| and Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Deltacloud
| *Roundup of Oracle-Sun-MySQL developments
| and perspectives
`----

http://blogs.the451group.com/opensource/2009/10/30/caos-theory-podcast-20091030/

Linux Outlaws 119 - OggCamp Live Show (Uncut)

,----[ Quote ]
| The joint Linux Outlaws / Ubuntu UK
| Podcast live recording from OggCamp â
| uncut edition.
`----

http://linuxoutlaws.com/podcast/119

Three-in-one

,----[ Quote ]
| I just got back from a three-conference
| trip, Futurecom in Sao Paulo, "I FÃRUM DE
| SOFTWARE LIVRE DE DUQUE DE CAXIAS" in the
| city of Duque de Caxias, a community of
| Rio de Janeiro, and Latinoware in Foz do
| Iguassu, Brazil. Each conference was
| interesting in its own way.
`----

http://www.linux-magazine.com/Online/Blogs/Paw-Prints-Writings-of-the-maddog/Three-in-one

Related:

Deploying KDE [and Debian] to 52 million young people

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://aseigo.blogspot.com/2008/04/deploying-kde-to-52-million-young.html