[News] Blender Game Competition 2010, Bob Young Video on Free Software

  • Subject: [News] Blender Game Competition 2010, Bob Young Video on Free Software
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 05 Nov 2009 07:34:38 +0000
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Blender Game Competition 2010

,----[ Quote ]
| Dear diary...ermm readers *hust*... this is
| my first post on this blog so please be
| gentle with me! I am sort of helping out now
| and then since qudobup is busy with other
| stuff. Beeing a forum regular I had to help
| out of course, even if I might not have the
| time to post that often.
`----

http://freegamer.blogspot.com/2009/11/blender-game-competition-2010.html

VIDEO: Open source software battles offer a lesson for business

,----[ Quote ]
| RedHat might not have been able to compete
| with software giants in terms of funding,
| talent, or even passion â but they did have
| one thing in their favor.
|
| In todayâs new business TV show, RedHat
| founder Bob Young tells the story of the
| company he created, and how open source
| development revolutionised the software
| industry.
`----

http://www.centralvalleybusinesstimes.com/stories/001/?ID=13502

Recent:

VIDEO: Back to the future -- the power of open source

,----[ Quote ]
| In todayâs new business video show available to
| watch for free, Bob Young explains open source
| and how it relates to business.
`----

http://www.centralvalleybusinesstimes.com/stories/001/?ID=13436

Related:

Bob Young and the Rise of Red Hat Software

,----[ Quote ]
| One of the key players in the rise of Linux is Bob Young, co-founder of Red
| Hat Software, the largest distributor of the Linux operating system. Young's
| creative resolution of a crucial strategic dilemma was the event that put Red
| Hat â and Linux â on the path to profit and power in the marketplace.
`----

http://www.reportonbusiness.com/servlet/story/RTGAM.20071120.wmartin1121/BNStory/robAtWork/home

[Bob Young Likes GNU GPLv3]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stg-cxZawWs