[News] IDG Covers Free Software for Billing, Choose Free Software as CMS

  • Subject: [News] IDG Covers Free Software for Billing, Choose Free Software as CMS
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 05 Nov 2009 07:39:51 +0000
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

5 open source billing systems to watch

,----[ Quote ]
| Collecting money from customers should be
| the easy part of your business, but an
| billing system that underperforms can make
| life unnecessarily difficult for CIOs.
|
| In this edition of 5 Open Source Products to
| Watch, we take a look at billing systems.
| Thatâs right, there are open source
| applications available for invoicing and
| billing customers. Theyâre open source, Web-
| based and can be extended and integrated to
| suit specific needs.
`----

http://www.cio.com.au/article/324595/5_open_source_billing_systems_watch

The Industry Standard using Drupal and Mollom

,----[ Quote ]
| The Industry Standard is a news and analysis
| site owned by IDG, a large publishing
| organization that publishes over 300
| magazines in 85 countries!
`----

http://buytaert.net/the-industry-standard-using-mollom

Related:

Jumping Bean releases updated version of OpenBill

,----[ Quote ]
| OpenBill 1.2, a Java-based invoicing and contract management application, has
| been released by South African developer Jumping Bean. The new release
| includes both a number of bugfixes as well as a few key feature additions.
`----

http://www.tectonic.co.za/?p=4829

Bonaire Software Solutions, LLC Releases REVPORT 6.0 On Linux

,----[ Quote ]
| Bonaire Software Solutions, LLC, a leading provider of financial
| services software solutions to investment managers, mutual funds,
| broker dealers and RIAs, announced that it has released REVPORT 6.0
| on a LINUX supported platform.
`----

http://www.bobsguide.com/guide/news/18235.html

Clean Open Source Billing Software for Free

,----[ Quote ]
| Jbilling software development project has been the most active
| project at SourceForge.net for quite a while maintaining
| high levels of interests by both coders and end users.
`----

http://www.mediasyndicate.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=5881&mode=thread&order=0&thold=0

Free and Open Source Billing Software

,----[ Quote ]