[News] [Rival] Microsoft and Stealing: "We want them to steal ours"

  • Subject: [News] [Rival] Microsoft and Stealing: "We want them to steal ours"
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 00:42:40 +0000
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

COFEE on Torrent! & Mixing Private/Public Sector

,----[ Quote ]
| Although itâs a little extreme, when law
| enforcement and corporate mix, people will
| always wonder âwhat goes on behind the
| scenesâ and theories of calls such as âHi, is
| that the LAPD?  Its Ballmer here, we have a
| little trouble at Redmond, can you help us
| out? Remember we did give you that USB stick
| all those years agoâ..â will always crop up.
| It seems strange to me that Microsoft is so
| keen to help fight crime when in Bill Gates
| own words (as partly quoted earlier on):
|
|     As long as they are going to steal it, we
|     want them to steal ours.
`----

http://openbytes.wordpress.com/2009/11/08/cofee-mixing-privatepublic-sector/

It's not "stealing".

Recent:

And Another One: CNN Found 'Ripping Off' Others' Reporting

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://techdirt.com/articles/20090823/1712315969.shtml