[News] Red Hat Earns Another Very Major GNU/Linux Client

  • Subject: [News] Red Hat Earns Another Very Major GNU/Linux Client
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 14:52:32 +0000
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Int3s, Red Hat Tech Supporting Toronto Hydro Smart Metering Program

,----[ Quote ]
| Int3s and Red Hat say Toronto Hydro Corp.
| has deployed the JBoss Enterprise SOA
| Platform and Red Hat Enterprise Linux
| technologies to support its smart metering
| program.
`----

http://www.renewgridmag.com/e107_plugins/content/content.php?content.4667

Int3s Partners with Red Hat to Power Toronto Hydro's Innovative Smart Meter Program Built on JBoss Enterprise Middleware

,----[ Quote ]
| Largest Municipal Electric Distribution
| Utility in Canada Deploys JBoss Enterprise
| SOA Platform to Eliminate Proprietary Lock-
| in and Cut Costs
`----

http://www.businesswire.com/portal/site/google/?ndmViewId=news_view&newsId=20091111005313&newsLang=en

Recent: