[News] [Rival] OpenBallnux 11.2 is Released

OpenSUSE 11.2

http://en.opensuse.org/OpenSUSE_11.2

The lizard (Geeko) has landed: openSUSE 11.2

,----[ Quote ]
| Furthermore, you can use it to install
| openSUSE as well as it contains all the
| basic installation files and programs to
| get you started.
`----

http://blog.thestar.com.my/permalink.asp?id=27563

Ahhhhh â Youre killing FOSS!

,----[ Quote ]
| A slightly different approach today and I
| hope you can relate to some of the issues I
| cover here.  I am looking at a claim thats
| usually made against many outspoken people
| in the FOSS, but often you see it when
| there is no counter in an debate/argument.
| When I first started writing this article
| little did I know I would get my own
| example of âkilling the FOSSâ directed at
| me and it was a sweet surprise in the
| middle of a rather vulgar tirade by the
| person concerned (more on that later)
| Without further ado lets look at some of
| the people who have been accused of
| âKilling the foss!!!!!!!â
`----

http://openbytes.wordpress.com/2009/11/11/ahhhhh-youre-killing-foss/