[News] Sub-$100 Sub-notebooks with GNU/Linux Inevitable

  • Subject: [News] Sub-$100 Sub-notebooks with GNU/Linux Inevitable
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 01:11:12 +0000
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Menq EasyPC E790 Could be $100 Android Netbook

,----[ Quote ]
| We recently received a tip from the always-
| wonderful-always-excited Nicolas Charbonnier
| (Charbax). The Archos fan was letting us know
| about an $80 laptop that can, and will,
| support Android.
`----

http://www.androidguys.com/2009/11/14/menq-easypc-e790-could-be-100-android-netbook/

Recent:

New Generation of Netbooks: $199 and $299, Eight Hour Battery & Sexy Design

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.notebooks.com/2009/01/07/new-generation-of-netbooks-199-and-299-eight-hour-battery-sexy-design/