[News] Ubuntu Tweak and GUI Improvements in Next Ubuntu GNU/Linux Shown

  • Subject: [News] Ubuntu Tweak and GUI Improvements in Next Ubuntu GNU/Linux Shown
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 23:02:05 +0000
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Ubuntu Tweak 0.6 UI Mock-Up Shows Future Plans

,----[ Quote ]
| Users of the popular Ubuntu-tweaking
| application will see a subtle new interface in
| the next release â 0.5 â but the 0.6 version
| will mark the first radical UI departure since
| the applicationâs first release.
`----

http://www.omgubuntu.co.uk/2009/11/ubuntu-tweak-06-ui-mock-up-shows-future.html

Ubuntu 10.4 (Lucid) Artwork (Proposed)

http://www.ubuntugeek.com/ubuntu-10-4-lucid-artwork-proposed.html

Planned Changes to Next Ubuntu Version 10.04 (Lucid Lynx)

http://www.ubuntugeek.com/planned-changes-to-next-ubuntu-version-10-04-lucid-lynx.html

Recent:

A few good reasons to switch to Ubuntu

,----[ Quote ]