[News] Acer to Reduce Use of Windows (Mobile), to Increase Linux

  • Subject: [News] Acer to Reduce Use of Windows (Mobile), to Increase Linux
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 09:31:02 +0000
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Acer to launch more phones with Android, fewer with Windows Mobile (in 2010)

,----[ Quote ]
| For 2010, Acer plans to introduce yet another
| 8 to 10 new smartphones, but this time the
| line-up will be more balanced between Android
| and Windows â se we could expect to see half
| of Acerâs 2010 handsets coming with Android.
`----

http://www.unwiredview.com/2009/11/27/acer-to-launch-more-phones-with-android-fewer-with-windows-mobile-in-2010/

Acer to Launch Up to 10 Smartphones in 2010 [Android OS to See
More Love from Acer than Windows Mobile]

http://nexus404.com/Blog/2009/11/28/acer-to-launch-up-to-10-smartphones-in-2010-android-os-to-see-more-love-from-acer-than-windows-mobile/

Recent:

Acer Joins the Android Horde

,----[ Quote ]