[News] A Look at Linux-based Bada OS

Inside Samsungâs bada: Four Layers

,----[ Quote ]
| Prior to its official public announcement of
| âbadaâ on December 8 at Vinopolis in London,
| Samsung Electronics unveiled some details
| about its first mobile platform.
`----

http://www.telecomskorea.com/business-8420.html

Samsung bada to be unveiled Dec. 8

,----[ Quote ]
| Samsung's bada has received a definitive
| public debut date through an invitation sent
| to the press. The phone platform and its
| development kit should be given their first
| public airing at an event in London on
| December 8th. Besides showing the software,
| the gathering will also have Samsung discuss
| its future mobile strategy.
`----

http://www.electronista.com/articles/09/11/27/samsung.bada.unveilng.sdk.dated/

Samsung sold out to Microsoft though.

Recent:

Samsung Bada phone shots released

,----[ Quote ]
| Samsung's first Bada-powered device has been
| leaked in photo form - it would appear to be
| a style-conscious touchscreen device
|
| [...]
|
| Following on from the widespread adoption of
| the Android operating system, several
| smartphone players are branching out into
| alternate, open source interfaces, as we saw
| with the Vodafone 360 H1 â a phone also made
| by Samsung.
`----

http://www.knowyourmobile.com/blog/361009/samsung_bada_phone_shots_released.html

Windows Mobile smartphone sales plunge 20% in Q3

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9140761/Windows_Mobile_smartphone_sales_plunge_20_in_Q3