[News] "In conclusionâ Ubuntu ROCKS!!"

Ubuntizing People!!

,----[ Quote ]
| In conclusionâ Ubuntu ROCKS!! Iâm very amazed
| that he did pretty much everything he needed
| without any help and that he loves it. He is
| just happy that he does not have the same
| problems he has with windows in the same time
| frame. Anyways, I guess that this is all
| thanks to the developers who put so much
| effort in the Upstream Projects, and to all of
| those who make Ubuntu Rock!!
`----

http://www.roaksoax.com/2009/11/ubuntizing-people

[Full Circle Magazine] Issue 31

http://fullcirclemagazine.org/issue-31/

Recent:

Smooth sailing with the Karmic Koala

,----[ Quote ]
| Well, I'm happy to report that in my case The
| Karmic Koala worked flawlessly. As far as I
| can tell, absolutely every single feature in
| my laptop works .. for the first time! You
| name it, it works!
`----

http://www.geekzone.co.nz/foobar/6953

Good karma: an in-depth review of Ubuntu 9.10

,----[ Quote ]
| Ubuntu 9.10, codenamed Karmic Koala, was
| officially released last month. In this
| comprehensive review, Ars takes you under
| the surface for an in-depth look at the new
| features and major architectural changes.
`----

http://arstechnica.com/open-source/reviews/2009/11/good-karma-ars-reviews-ubuntu-910.ars

Ubuntu 9.10 Karmic Koala better than ever

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://distrolove.blogspot.com/2009/11/ubuntu-910-karmic-koala-better-than.html