[News] Screenshots of the New Linux Mint 8

Mint 8 Screenshots

http://www.my-seo-company.com/index.php?linux&release=Mint%208

Recent:

Linux Mint 8 - Review and Commentary

,----[ Quote ]
| We couldn't be more happier with this release.
| The menu system is excellent, the software
| manager is outstanding and very well thought out
| and gives Mint the edge it needs to be the best
| and most convenient Linux distribution on the
| market today.
`----

http://linuxcritic.com/stories/43-Linux-Mint-8-Review-and-Commentary.html

Linux Mint 8 âHelenaâ released!

,----[ Quote ]
| The 8th release of Linux Mint comes with
| numerous bug fixes and a lot of
| improvements. In particular Linux Mint 8
| comes with support for OEM installs, a
| brand new Upload Manager, the menu now
| allows you to configure custom places, the
| update manager now lets you define packages
| for which you donât want to receive
| updates,the software manager now features
| multiple installation/removal of software
| and many of the toolsâ graphical interfaces
| were enhanced.
`----

http://www.linuxmint.com/blog/?p=1155

Linux Mint 8 Helena Screenshots