[News] Chrome Extensions Just Days Away, Chrome OS Adds 64-bit and VM Support

  • Subject: [News] Chrome Extensions Just Days Away, Chrome OS Adds 64-bit and VM Support
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 07 Dec 2009 20:35:04 +0000
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Google To Launch Chrome Extensions Within Days

,----[ Quote ]
| Google seems all geared up to woo the
| internet surfers by pushing the previously
| announced Chrome Extensions website online
| next week.
`----

http://www.itproportal.com/portal/news/article/2009/12/7/google-launch-chrome-extensions-within-days/

Chrome OS goes 64-bit

,----[ Quote ]
| Google's Chrome OS has been the darling of
| open source developers for a while, and now
| it just got a bit more serious.
|
| ChromeiumOS64 is a new Chrome project with
| 64-bit support and it should offer a bit more
| potential for more serious use on proper, 64-
| bit CPUs. In addition to 64-bit support,
| ChromeiumOS64 also features Xen hypervisor!
| and allows users to run virtual machines on
| Linux or even Windows.
`----

http://www.fudzilla.com/content/view/16718/1/

Chrome OS goes 64bit; adds a hypervisor

http://www.thinkdigit.com/Features/Chrome-OS-goes-64bit-adds-a-hypervisor_3797.html

Recent:

Chrome OS Sparks Vendor Enthusiasm, Innovation

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.linux.com/news/featured-blogs/168-brian-proffitt/261816-chrome-os-sparks-vendor-enthusiasm-innovation