[News] Windows Games on GNU/Linux with Crossover Games, Wine

  • Subject: [News] Windows Games on GNU/Linux with Crossover Games, Wine
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2009 02:15:42 +0000
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Review: Crossover Games (Linux) 8.1.3

,----[ Quote ]
| In this review Crossover Games 8.1.3 will be
| pitted and benchmarked against Wine 1.1.33
| using Everest Ultimate Edition benchmarking
| utilities (don't ask me why I use it.  I just
| happen to have it conveniently on hand.)
`----

http://www.raiden.net/articles/Review_Crossover_Games__Linux_813/

Wine 1.1.34

http://www.itrunsonlinux.com/news/133-wine-1134

Trauma â Flash Based Point-and-Click Adventure

http://lgn.linux-hardcore.com/trauma-flash-based-point-and-click-adventure/

Recent:

How Necessary Is Windows? Part 5: Crossover

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.contrapositivediary.com/?p=1006