[News] Web Browser Chrome and Chrome OS Get Speed Tracer

  • Subject: [News] Web Browser Chrome and Chrome OS Get Speed Tracer
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 09 Dec 2009 19:24:31 +0000
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Google says go Speed Tracer for Chrome

,----[ Quote ]
| Google has released Speed Tracer , an open
| source Chrome extension which visualises
| data gathered from within a browser to
| find performance bottlenecks. It can
| analyse and visualise JavaScript parsing
| times, layout and CSS recalculations, DOM
| event handling, resource loading, timers
| and XMLHttpRequests, displaying all the
| information in an easy to read timeline.
`----

http://www.h-online.com/open/news/item/Google-says-go-Speed-Tracer-for-Chrome-880550.html

64-bit Chromium OS surfaces

,----[ Quote ]
| A project that could bring an unofficial
| version of Google's Chrome OS to 64 bit
| computers has launched.
`----

http://www.techradar.com/news/software/operating-systems/64-bit-chromium-os-surfaces-656314

Google Chrome browser hits Mac and Linux

http://www.itpro.co.uk/618598/google-chrome-browser-hits-mac-and-linux

Google Chrome for Mac and Linux: They're Here

http://gizmodo.com/5421620/google-chrome-for-mac-and-linux-theyre-here

Google Chrome Extensions are now open for Linux and Windows users

http://digitizor.com/2009/12/08/google-chrome-extensions-are-now-open-for-linux-and-windows-users/

Google releases beta of Chrome for Mac and Linux

http://www.h-online.com/open/news/item/Google-releases-beta-of-Chrome-for-Mac-and-Linux-880302.html

Recent:

Ubuntu Remix vs Chrome OS

,----[ Quote ]