[News] Mozilla Thunderbird 3 is Released

Thunderbird 3 Released

http://blog.lizardwrangler.com/2009/12/08/thunderbird-3-released/

Mozilla Launches Thunderbird 3

,----[ Quote ]
| Mozilla Messaging, a wholly owned
| subsidiary of Mozilla dedicated to
| developing products that encourage choice,
| innovation, and opportunity in messaging
| on the Internet, today announced
| Thunderbird 3, the latest version of its
| free and open source email application.
`----

http://www.mozillamessaging.com/en-US/about/press/archive/2009-12-08-01

Mozilla squirts out Thunderbird 3

,----[ Quote ]
| The outfitâs free alternative to
| Microsoftâs Outlook was made available as
| a download for Windows, Mac and Linux
| users on Tuesday. It comes less than a
| week after Mozilla pushed out a second
| release candidate version of the email
| client, in a move to fix a memory-hogging
| bug in Thunderbird 3.
`----

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/12/09/mozilla_messaging_releases_thunderbird_3/

Mozilla releases Thunderbird 3 email client

http://www.h-online.com/open/news/item/Mozilla-releases-Thunderbird-3-email-client-880474.html

Recent:

Mozilla hatches Thunderbird 3 release candidate

,----[Quote  ]
| Mozilla Messaging on Wednesday conjured up the
| first release candidate for version 3.0 of their
| popular open source email and news client.
`----

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/11/25/mozilla_thunderbird_3/

Thunderbird visual refresh on Linux

,----[ Quote ]
| Been working on the appearance of Thunderbird for the last two months now and
| as things are starting to land in the Nightly builds, things are indeed
| starting to look quite nice. As always, Lapo have been of great help in the
| icon department.
`----

http://www.andreasn.se/blog/?p=98

Getting insight into oneâs own email

,----[ Quote ]
| which isnât as short as it should be, telling me pretty quickly that I have
| some old messages that need attention. Itâll be interesting to see what else
| we learn from these kinds of simple personal analytics.
`----

http://ascher.ca/blog/2009/05/08/getting-insight-into-ones-own-email/

Thunderbird 3 Coming To Fedora 11

,----[ Quote ]
| Fedora 11 is reaching an impressive number of accepted features. Beyond
| introducing Intel and NVIDIA kernel mode-setting, Nouveau becoming the
| default NVIDIA driver, and a new volume control interface, there will be a
| plethora of package updates. Fedora 11 will have available Xfce 4.6, GNOME
| 2.26, and KDE 4.2 for the desktops.
`----

http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=NzEwNQ

Thunderbird 3 Beta 2 is Now Available

,----[ Quote ]
| We're happy to announce the release of Thunderbird 3 Beta 2, now available
| for download.
`----

http://www.mozillamessaging.com/en-US/about/press/archive/2009-02-26-01

Lightning-in-Thunderbird status update

,----[ Quote ]
| For some time, we (the Thunderbird release-drivers) have been exploring how
| to best integrate calendar functionality into Thunderbird.  Time for an
| update.
`----

http://ascher.ca/blog/2009/02/18/lightning_update/

Related:

The future of Lightning... after the Thunderbird announcement

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/calendar/2007/08/the_future_of_lightning_after.html