[News] More Games Come to GNU/Linux: BentBend, Blood Frontier

  • Subject: [News] More Games Come to GNU/Linux: BentBend, Blood Frontier
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 17:49:10 +0000
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

BentBend Now Available for Linux

,----[ Quote ]
| NiVi Games (www.nivigames.com ) announced that
| BentBend is now available for Linux.
`----

http://www.linuxpr.com/releases/11792.html

Blood Frontier Beta 2!

,----[ Quote ]
| After many months of development, and massive
| amounts of input from the public, we are proud
| to present you with the new release of Blood
| Frontier, v0.85 (Beta 2). This new version
| totally redefines and improves the game in many
| ways, creating a whole new style that makes it
| almost nothing like its predecessor.
`----

http://www.linuxgames.com/archives/14437

Recent:

Bloodfrontier Beta2

,----[ Quote ]
| So what news are there actually? Today a new
| beta of Bloodfrontier has been released! It
| is a FPS based on Cube2: Sauerbraten, which
| tries to do some things a little different
| while still keeping it a fun FPS.
`----

http://freegamer.blogspot.com/2009/12/news-yep-news.html

Linux Gaming: Heroes of Newerth

,----[ Quote ]
| Itâs no secret that one of the areas that Windows has the advantage of Linux,
| is gaming. Itâs not that Linux as an OS isnât capable of running quality
| games, itâs just that game manufacterers donât think the Linux gamers can
| make them any money. For that reason, itâs always nice when a game is
| released with a native Linux version, like World of Goo a couple of months
| ago, and Savage 2. Now, the same people who are responsible for the latter
| are working on a game called Heroes of Newerth. Itâs being beta tested at the
| moment, and yes, the good people of S2 Games provide Windows, Mac and Linux
| version (both 32-bit and 64!).
`----

http://celettu.wordpress.com/2009/07/23/linux-gaming-heroes-of-newerth/

10 Games That Will Turn your Linux into a WarMachine

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.anewmorning.com/2009/05/11/10-games-that-will-turn-your-linux-into-a-warmachine/