[News] Lifestreaming Becomes Free Software

Lifestreaming Project StoryTlr Goes Open Source

,----[ Quote ]
| Back in November of 2008, we covered a
| project called StoryTlr, which put an
| interesting spin on the traditional
| lifestreaming concept. Instead of simply
| listing all of your updates from various
| networks and sources, StoryTlr lets you
| repackage that content so that it tells a
| story.
|
| [...]
|
| The first version of StoryTlr is now
| available from a Google Code repository,
| with installation instructions and answers
| to frequently asked questions.
`----

http://mashable.com/2009/12/13/storytlr-open-source/

XMind - free open-source desktop mind-mapping software

,----[ Quote ]
| Mind maps have become a pretty mainstream way
| to brainstorm. Children as young as grade one
| are being taught how to create mind maps on
| paper as a brainstorming technique. If you've
| been interested in using mind mapping, but
| have been turned off by the surprisingly high
| cost of the commercial mind mapping products,
| you might want to check out XMind.
`----

http://www.downloadsquad.com/2009/12/14/xmind-free-open-source-desktop-mind-mapping-software/

Recent:

Proteus Open Source Now

,----[ Quote ]
| We, the developers of the Proteus Intelligent
| Processes (PIP) Project, are pleased to
| announce the availability of source code for
| tools related to the clinical decision support
| guidelines model, Proteus under an open source
| license (EPL). The open source development
| effort will now proceed in the PIP project.
`----

http://linuxmednews.com/1257384474

Game Editor goes Open Source

,----[ Quote ]
| Multiplatform game creation tool is now
| Open Source! Game Editor is a powerful
| game creation application that lets you
| design and create exciting, interactive
| games for the Windows, Pocket PC, Windows
| Mobile, Smartphone, GP2X and Linux
| markets.
`----

http://www.gamersdailynews.com/story-13804-Game-Editor-goes-Open-Source.html