[News] Google's GNU/Linux Distribution Runs Directly from USB

  • Subject: [News] Google's GNU/Linux Distribution Runs Directly from USB
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 11:30:52 +0000
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Run Google's Chrome OS from a thumb drive

,----[ Quote ]
| Google recently pulled off the rare feat of
| releasing a product without really releasing
| it. True, they offered up the source code for
| their Google Chrome OS, a fast-booting,
| minimalist netbook platform entirely focused on
| their Chrome browser and speedy web
| applications. But they also told an anxious
| press and public that, unless they felt like
| compiling it and hardware testing it
| themselves, they'd have to wait a year before
| trying it out on an approved, custom-built
| netbook.
`----

http://www.itworld.com/operating-systems/88991/run-googles-chrome-os-a-thumb-drive

Top 10 Google chrome Extensions

http://www.chromeosgeek.com/top-10-google-chrome-extensions.html

Recent:

Need Fast Web Access? Try Chromium OS on a Stick

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.pcworld.com/article/184157/need_fast_web_access_try_chromium_os_on_a_stick.html