[News] Mandriva XFCE 2010 is Released

One XFCE 2010 Live edition is out

,----[ Quote ]
| Please remember, this edition is not a Mandriva
| product (so do not expect any kind of support
| directly from Mandriva), but has been completed
| with a great cooperation between the company
| and the community.
|
| On the 19th November 2009, the mandriva
| community has released the One XFCE 2010 Live
| edition to the world. We tried to ensure the
| XFCE experience is even better than before, do
| not hesitate to contact us if you think more
| polish is needed.
`----

http://steletch.free.fr/spip.php?article60

Related:

[Mandriva] XFCE One, release 2009.0

,----[ Quote ]
| The Mandriva community is proud to offer another XFCE edition to the users.
| This edition is not a Mandriva product (so do not expect any kind of support
| directly from Mandriva), but has been completed with a great cooperation
| between the company and the community.
`----

http://wiki.mandriva.com/en/XFCELive2009

Mandriva Linux One 2008 Spring XFCE: a community achievement

,----[ Quote ]
| You know what Mandriva is; you know what XFCE is; you know what a community
| means; now it's time to acknowledge some good results
`----

http://beranger.org/index.php?page=diary&2008/05/05/06/45/29-mandriva-linux-one-2008-spring-x

Mandriva Linux 2008 Spring Xfce edition released

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://club.mandriva.com/xwiki/bin/view/Main/2008SpringXFCE