[News] Ubuntu GNU/Linux Works More Closely with Google

  • Subject: [News] Ubuntu GNU/Linux Works More Closely with Google
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 22:56:50 +0000
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Ubuntu Marketing

,----[ Quote ]
| I admire how Mark Shuttleworth is investing
| his time, money and efforts into Ubuntu, but
| one man can not be everywhere. Even adding in
| all of his team I donât think they can have
| the same effect as a media campaign which is
| visually based.
`----

http://thejungleonline.wordpress.com/2009/12/15/ubuntu-marketing/

My new focus at Canonical

,----[ Quote ]
| From March next year, Iâll focus my Canonical
| energy on product design, partnerships and
| customers. Those are the areas that I enjoy
| most and also the areas where I can best
| shape the impact we have on open source and
| the technology market. Iâm able to do this
| because Jane Silber, who has been COO at
| Canonical virtually from the beginning, will
| take on the job of CEO.
`----

http://www.markshuttleworth.com/archives/295

Shuttleworth steps down as Ubuntu CEO

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://blogs.computerworld.com/15275/shuttleworth_steps_down_as_ubuntu_ceo

| Throughout his keynote, Shuttleworth talks about Linux as a
| whole. However, when you think for a moment, his views are
| those of a particular segment of the FOSS community --
| naturally, the ones to which he, Ubuntu and Canonical belong.
`----

http://itmanagement.earthweb.com/osrc/article.php/3842626/Shuttleworth-at-LinuxCon-Will-Ubuntu-Lead-Free-Software.htm

Mark Shuttleworth : Â Le libre ne relÃve plus de lâutopie Â

http://www.ecrans.fr/Mark-Shuttleworth-Le-libre-ne,8290.html