[News] Tips and Tricks for Linux Phones from Google's Family

  • Subject: [News] Tips and Tricks for Linux Phones from Google's Family
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2009 01:34:35 +0000
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Master Google Android: 40 Tips and Tricks

,----[ Quote ]
| Android, as recent Verizon commercials remind
| us, is the antithesis of Apple's celebrated
| handset: It's open source, fully customizable,
| and free from unexplained app rejections. If
| the iPhone is Apple's inalterable masterpiece,
| the Android platform is Google's open canvas.
| The palette is in your hands; it's up to you to
| add color.
|
| We've assembled 40 tips and tricks to help you
| make the most of your Android phone. Some are
| specific to Android 2.0 or later, but most
| apply to any Android-based device. And not one
| of these tricks requires you to jailbreak
| anything.
`----

http://www.pcworld.com/businesscenter/article/184659/master_google_android_40_tips_and_tricks.html

Recent:

Motorolaâs Milestone (The U.K.âs Droid) Flies Off The Virtual Shelves

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://paidcontent.co.uk/article/419-motorolas-milestone-the-u.k.s-droid-flies-off-the-virtual-shelves/