[News] Evil Patents and Their Evil Backer, PearlyG

  • Subject: [News] Evil Patents and Their Evil Backer, PearlyG
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 03:11:05 +0000
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

BIG PHARMAâS CRIME SPREE

,----[ Quote ]
| Rather than having a deterrent effect, the
| number of Big Pharma high profile criminal
| settlements is increasing and the
| settlements are getting bigger. BIG PHARMAâS
| CRIME SPREE is a riveting report by David
| Evans in the current issue of Bloomberg
| Markets Magazine relying on recent criminal
| legal settlements. It leaves no doubt about
| the fact that Big Pharmaâs business
| practices are defined by criminal
| activities.
`----

http://vactruth.com/2009/12/05/big-pharma%E2%80%99s-crime-spree/

Possible MS Breakthrough Neglected By American Media

,----[ Quote ]
| Folks who suffer from Multiple Sclerosis are
| not really a rowdy bunch. Activism and
| outrage are hard to muster for the
| chronically fatigued. But since
| Thanksgiving, people with MS and their loved
| ones have gone all ACT-UP 2.0.
|
| That is, the past few weeks have seen a
| surge in online activity within the MS
| community - as bloggers, vloggers and forum
| posters are calling one another to action in
| response to the lack of response to what
| many perceive to the scientific breakthrough
| they've been waiting for.
`----

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/erika-milvy/possible-ms-breakthrough_b_396448.html

Creative CGIAR. Rich out for the poor - Bill Gates

,----[ Quote ]
| I love it when everything comes together for
| the good of those who love the poor. This is
| the climate change Iâd like to see
| enveloping the whole creative CGIAR.
`----

http://icrisatwatch.blogspot.com/2009/12/creative-cgiar-rich-out-for-poor-bill.html