[News] KDE 4.4 (Beta) Enter Mandriva Cooker

Noteworthy changes 30 November â 20 December 2009

,----[ Quote ]
| Lots of important changes happened in Mandriva
| Cooker during the last few weeks. Here is a
| quick summary:
|
|     * GNOME has been updated to the development
|     version 2.29.3. There is a new game, called
|     LightsOff, Empathy has improved IRC support,
|     Evince supports PDF file attachment
|     annotations and opens each document in a
|     separate process, more and more applications
|     support Seed and more applications have been
|     ported to new APIs such as GtkBuilder.
|     * KDE is now at version 4.4 beta 1.
`----

http://artipc10.vub.ac.be/wordpress/mandriva/noteworthy-changes-30-november-20-december-2009.html

Recent:

Mandriva releases USB Flash drive Linux distribution

,----[ Quote ]
| Linux developer Mandriva has updated its
| operating-system-on-a-stick with the release of
| Mandriva Flash 2010, which includes a bootable
| version of the software on a USB Flash drive.
|
| Available from mid-December, Mandriva Flash
| 2010 puts the latest version of Mandriva Linux
| onto an 8GB Flash drive, which has 6GB free for
| a user's own documents and files.
`----

http://www.v3.co.uk/v3/news/2254023/mandriva-releases-linux-2010

Related: