[News] A Look at Samsung's Ballnux OS (Screenshots)

  • Subject: [News] A Look at Samsung's Ballnux OS (Screenshots)
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 17:33:28 +0000
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Samsung bada OS Screenshots Revealed

http://www.trustedreviews.com/mobile-phones/news/2009/12/18/Samsung-bada-OS-Screenshots-Revealed/p1

Cutting Room: Samsung's consistency

http://www.mobilenewscwp.co.uk/Opinion/383225/cutting_room_samsungs_consistency.html

Samsung Bada screenshots hit the web, but whatâs with the Series 60 font?

http://www.mobilecrunch.com/2009/12/18/samsung-bada-screenshots-hit-the-web-but-whats-with-the-series-60-font/

Recent:

Samsung's New Android: It's Fun to Live in the Moment

,----[ Quote ]
| The Moment is Samsung's latest Android handset,
| available through Sprint. The device maker has
| loaded the Moment with useful features, and
| Android is a strong OS in its own right. The
| slide-out keypad is very comfortable in a
| tactile sense, though visually its function
| markings need a little more contrast.

Samsung Bada: UI shots spied on web

,----[ Quote ]
| Images showing the user interface Samsung has
| grafted onto its upcoming Bada smartphone OS
| have appeared on the web.
`----

http://www.reghardware.co.uk/2009/12/18/bada_ui_spied/

Bada smartphone to debut H1 2010