[News] More New Games for GNU/Linux Introduced

  • Subject: [News] More New Games for GNU/Linux Introduced
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2009 22:36:34 +0000
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Speed Dreams: TORCS Game Fork With New Features, Cars, Tracks And AI Opponents [Windows, Linux]

,----[ Quote ]
| Speed Dreams is an open source, multi platform
| (works on Windows and Linux) motorsport
| simulator. It was forked in late 2008 from the
| famous open racing car simulator TORCS, in
| order to implement exciting new features, cars,
| tracks and AI opponents, to make a more
| enjoyable game for the player, as well as
| constantly improving visual and physics
| realism.
`----

http://www.webupd8.org/2009/12/speed-dreams-torcs-game-fork-with-new.html

Joe-Danger â Stunts Racing Game

,----[ Quote ]
| Joe Danger is a racing, track-building, combo
| making, stunts game that will be released very
| soon and it will also be available for
| GNU/Linux as the build was already done
`----

http://lgn.linux-hardcore.com/joe-danger-stunts-racing-game/

Recent:

Linux: Install a million games in one click!

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://www.dedoimedo.com/games/linux-million-games.html