[News] Linux Drivers Now Advertised on Boxes, With Penguin Pictures

  • Subject: [News] Linux Drivers Now Advertised on Boxes, With Penguin Pictures
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 20:26:29 +0000
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

The YoLD is Dead; Long Live the YoLD!

,----[ Quote ]
| Yes, I'm helping to advertise for this vendor
| because they deserve my support for their
| explicit Linux support. senyum
`----

http://sellingfreesoftwareforaliving.blogspot.com/2009/12/yold-is-dead-long-live-yold.html

Christmas wish: Distro hardware buyerâs guide

,----[ Quote ]
| So when I go shopping for hardware, it sucks to
| be me. I havenât tested all this stuff, and I
| donât know how much of it works perfectly out
| of the box. What I need is to decide what
| software Iâm going to put on it,n and have
| hardware recommendations per price point from
| the software distributor, so that I can just go
| to my local Surcouf, FNAC or whatever, and just
| look at one label & say âThatâs only 90%
| supported, no custom from me!â
`----

http://blogs.gnome.org/bolsh/2009/12/30/christmas-wish-distro-hardware-buyers-guide/

Nvidia Linux Display Driver 190.53

,----[ Quote ]
| The drivers are available for 32, or 64-bit
| Linux versions.
`----

http://www.itrunsonlinux.com/news/147-nvidia-linux-display-driver-19053

Old: