[News] [Rival] Microsoft Had Terrible Decade

2000-2009: Microsoft's decade of shattered dreams

,----[ Quote ]
| I dedicate this seemingly harsh post to all
| the Microsoft employees that privately have
| complained about management problems -- not
| because they were mad or resentful but because
| they desperately wanted to fix the problems.
| They spoke to me in confidence out of their
| love for Microsoft. I apologize for not
| speaking up for them before. I do so today, as
| reflection on the past to shed light on future
| actions. The decade 2010 could be better if
| Microsoft learns from its mistakes.
`----

http://www.betanews.com/joewilcox/article/20002009-Microsofts-decade-of-shattered-dreams/1262204767

2010 Prediction Roundup: From Outlandish to Likely

http://www.pcworld.com/article/185626/2010_prediction_roundup_from_outlandish_to_likely.html

10 Mistakes Microsoft Made Over the Past Decade

http://www.eweek.com/c/a/IT-Infrastructure/10-Mistakes-Microsoft-Made-Over-the-Past-Decade-701872/

Is Microsoft too big to fail?

http://www.examiner.com/x-32162-LA-Business-Tech-Examiner~y2009m12d27-Is-Microsoft-too-big-to-fail

Smartphones were the tech story of 2009

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/12/24/AR2009122403323.html?hpid=sec-tech

Ten resolutions Microsoft should make for 2010

http://www.betanews.com/joewilcox/article/Ten-resolutions-Microsoft-should-make-for-2010/1262241645

Recent:

What can open source do next decade?

,----[ Quote ]