Re: [News] FSFE Responds to Microsoft Crony Siim Kallas

____/ Mark Kent on Monday 04 Jan 2010 16:43 : \____

>> ____/ Mark Kent on Monday 04 Jan 2010 12:21 : \____
>>

>>> Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> espoused:

>>> It's not so much that they're not capable of having a valid opinion,
>>> it's just that their opinion will be so biased by their financial
>>> interests as to be worthless...  valid, but worthless.
>>
>> AFAIK, there are no pro-Linux trolls in the Windows newsgroups.
>>
>> Who's scared and who's not?
>>

> Yes, rather fascinating, that one.  Still, Erik's been at this a long
> time, right back to the OS2 days.  I've mentioned this before, but it
> must be quite scary knowing that you are finally on the losing side.

Maybe he'll defect. Look how Microsoft's shill (TE) Don Dodge mocked the company
as soon as Google started paying his wage.

- --
		~~ Best of wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      | while (!0==1) echo 'Bill Gates' > /dev/null
http://Schestowitz.com  | Mandriva Linux |     PGP-Key: 0x74572E8E
         run-level 2  Nov 17 02:36